Jan 6, 2021
This video is part 2 in my 5-day Local Marketing Strategy Challenge, walking you through How to Create a Local Marketing Plan - step by step!
Today, we're covering how a local business can identify core KPI's (key performance indicators), budgeting, goal setting, and specific products and services you'll be promoting. Then, we'll map out where you feel the best places to advertise them will be! Make sure you check out all 5 parts of this series to put together a full plan from start to finish!
If you're a local business owner or a local marketer, this is the best place to start to set the tone for the year!
If you want to schedule a call to see how we can help your local business or agency, visit alliebloydmedia.com/book.
- Join my 5-Day Local Marketing Strategy Challenge: alliebloydmedia.com/challenge
- Watch the video of this episode: MarketingInkPodcast.com
- Grab my Facebook Ads Ultimate Jumpstart Pack: alliebloydmedia.com/facebook-ad-pack
- Book a call to learn more about my 12-month mentorship or agency services: alliebloydmedia.com/local-call
- Join My FREE Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/remodel.your.marketing